Our Mentorship Program matches mentee’s with professionals, who serve as a mentors, in an effort to help them achieve their
personal and professional goals.
There are currently enthusiastic mentors available from different areas of the industry, who are passionate and willing to
impart their knowledge and guidance. These individuals appreciate the passion that young professionals bring and their
willingness to learn.
Developed & initiated by CA Anil Bhandari, myguru.xyz is a program that helps to evolve and bridge future supply chain leaders
from one generation to the next. This Mentorship Program matches young professionals with experienced supply chain
A mentor is an experienced individual who shares his knowledge, experience and advice with his or her less experienced mentee.
Mentors strive to support and encourage their mentees by offering suggestions and knowledge, both general and specific, as
needed. Mentors become trusted advisers and role models who have been there and done that. The goal of this platform is to
help mentees improve their skills and position themselves to advance their careers.
Our objective behind starting the mentorship program on this platform is to:
- Focus on developing leadership and management of knowledge skills, expertise in respective areas
- Facilitate networks and relationships between the experienced CA’s, business leaders of our industry and visionary minds of tomorrow
- Provide mentees with opportunities to set development goals, improve skill sets and learn from expert mentors of team myguru.xyz
- Provide a fulfilling mentor relationship to enhance professional growth & provides value and learning pathways for young minds of today.
- Help outline career aspirations and a realistic plan to achieve them.
- Grow synergies by harnessing the potential of young leaders from experienced mentors
- Create a supportive environment that allows for knowledge exchange.
Initial Meeting - As part of the first meeting, it is important to cover off on expectations and frameworks so that
you both understand and agree on aspects such as how often you catch up, types of goals to be set
and any limitations that you feel should be acknowledged. It is also important to respect that both
mentor and mentee have time constraints and obligations that should not be impacted upon by involvement
in this program.
Frequency of Meetings - We do not propose to set expectations or restrictions on the frequency or method of meetings. This
should be discussed in the initial meeting to ensure the frequency of contact is agreed and does
not impede upon either party’s other obligations.