Become a Mentor
Remember how difficult it was for you when you first started your career and then how you may have felt confused and stressed.
If you didn’t have a mentor, you may recall how you wished you had someone with more experience teach you the ropes and show
you how to tackle different situations. If you had a mentor you can recognize how valuable the lessons you learned are. As
a mentor you can help emerging young talent to develop and learn from your wisdom and experience.
Your valuable insights could change the life and career path of your mentees. You can inspire young people in ways you are
not even aware of. Younger minds are often very eager to learn, but may not always be sure of the path they want to follow.
Your help and guidance can open their eyes to new possibilities and their potential. Your knowledge and experience can be
your greatest legacy.
“Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person”
Mentors are highly valued on this platform. Your assistance is vital. Mentoring is a responsibility that requires time and
dedication, but also yields a wealth of rewards. Not only will you, directly contribute to the development of young professionals,
but you will also:
- Enhance your mentoring, listening, role modelling skills through our mentoring programs
- Build networks with leading young and aspiring professionals
- Be exposed to new ideas from young professionals
- Develop and practice a more personal leadership style
- Renew enthusiasm for their standing as an experienced and driven business person
- Improve ability to share experience, knowledge, competencies and skills
- Provide positive contribution to the professional development of driven young individuals in your industry or field
- Get networking opportunities to build relationships with young people that could potentially help you in your own business or industry.
To become a Mentor, click below: -